Friday, November 5, 2010
Challenge 5 of 20 Challenges
So...this one might be a little more challenging! I want you to think outside the box a little...take simple shapes, and make a holiday card from those shapes.
for my sample, I used my cutter to cut 1 brown circle, 3 yellow circles, and 23 green circles (all at 1")
I then folded the brown one to make the tree trunk, then the 3 yellow pieces and 1 green piece to make the tree top. Folded the rest in half, and built up the tree! Added some glue and diamond dust, corned the edges of the white piece, then added 2 strips of ribbon, with the words stamped onto the top strip!
IDEAS FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
1. Triangle shapes to make a christmas tree
2. circle shapes to make a wreath
3. circle shapes to make an ornament
4. rectangular shapes to make a tree
5. diamond shapes to make a wreath or tree!!
Whatever you can think of...just use a shape to make a shape!
Take a look at my sample:
TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE:
1. Do the challenge as listed above...or your "take" on the challenge!
2. Upload images of your finished project to the gallery at www.paperthreads.com/gallery
3. Post a reply to the forum thread, with a link to your pictures!
4. DEADLINE TO ENTER CHALLENGES - DECEMBER 5 2010
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE MAKES!!